6 groups of interpretation, a group of special seismic surveys - 26 people.
Department of processing seismic data (6 groups, a group of software development) - 34 people.
The structure of the Geological Survey consists of units and includes:
- geological department
- Group of regional geology
- Department of complex interpretation of logging data
- Group of petrophysics and substantiation of estimated parameters
- Group of geological modeling
- Group of exploration method reimbursement
- Group of cartography and geo-physical well loggings
Personnel of geological survey is 18 people
Department of system and technical support, including the group of database and the archiving - 11 people.
Supervising service structure consists of the following units and comprises:
- Group control of seismic surveys;
- Group control of geodetic works.
Personnel is 10-15 people.