Audit and reserves estimation
- current reserves estimate
- substantiating petrophysical model of terrigenous and carbonate reservoirs
- construction of 2D and 3D geological modeling of hydrocarbon terrigenous and carbonate types of deposits in the reservoir
- calculation and evaluation of deterministic and probabilistic methods – Monte Carlo, SPE, the new and old classification of reserves estimation and evaluation of RF resource
- audit of reserves and geological models
- assessment and risk management of exploration projects.
- assessment of geological attractiveness of oil and gas assets and the viability of investments into the subsoil areas