The programmer in department of processing of materials of seismic exploration
Position: the programmer in department of processing of materials of seismic exploration.
– the higher education;
– experience of 3 years;
– knowledge of the principles of object-oriented programming, good knowledge With ++ (STL);
– basic mathematical preparation — ability to apply algorithms of analytical geometry and linear algebra, calculus mathematics (geometry);
– understanding of the principles of work of 3D computer graphics.
It is desirable:
– knowledge \experience of applications programming 3D – visualization with use of OpenGL, OpenInventor, OSG, VTK, etc.
– experience of development on With ++ (STL, multi-threading, boost)
– knowledge \experience of development of desktop-applications of c use of Qt4\5
Compensation: Salary + Benefits, including Health, Dental, Vacation and More.
Schedule of work: Full time. Mon-Fri with 8 to 17. Able to work Saturdays and Sundays as needed.