Characteristics of the geological structure and evaluation of petroleumpotential of the Barents and Kara Seas based on the modern 3D seismic data survey.
Journal «Geology, Geophysics and Oil and Gas fields development» (since 2017 it is in the international database Web of Science):
- Updating of boundaries of seismic-facial neocomplexes within the Kara Sea water area;
- Evaluation of petroleum potential of the Leningradsky license site of the Kara Sea based using CDP – 3D seismic data;
- Updating of the seismiogeological model of Demidovsky license site of the Barents Sea water area based on 3D seismic survey;
- The sedimentological model new elements of Achimov thickness clinoform section located in the north of Western Siberia by 3D seismic survey data;
- Image of fluid-dynamic model of hydrocarbon deposits formation according to 2D and 3D seismic exploration data on the example of Barents and Kara Seas water area;
- Characteristics of the geological structure and prospects of oil and gas potential of the Ledoviy licensed area of the Barents Sea according to 3D seismic survey;
- To the problem of predicting the anomally- high-formation pressure zones in the Barents-Kara shelf with account of drilling and seismic survey data;
- Indicators of vertical migration of fluids (hydrocarbons) within the Barents and Kars Sea water area according to the 3D seismic survey data;
- Characteristics of the seismic-gelogical model of the Paleozoic-Mesozoic complexes of the Western part of the Russian sector of the Barents Sea shelf according to 3D seismic survey data;
- Characteristics of oil and gas source thickness in the cross-section of the Barents Sea shelf;
- Some specific features of geological development and modern structure of the Pre – Nozemelsky dislocation zone according to 3D seismic exploration data;
- Tectonic model of the eastern part of the Svalbardskoy plate in the Barents Sea water area and its connection with hydrocarbon migration indicators.
II Journal “Oil and Gas Geology” (since 2019 in the international database Web of Science);
- Characterisation of the geological nature of inversion circular structures in the Arctic zones of West Siberia as a criteria of oil and gas occurrence;
- Evaluation of petroleum potential using 2D areal seimic data in the Jurassic-Cretaceous formations, South-Kar region;
- More precise definition of geological model and petroleum potential according to 3D CDP seismic data: Ludlovsky license area in the Barents Sea waters;
- Geoseismic model of Paleozoic-Mesozoic series according to 3D seismic data: Beloostrovsky, Skuratovsky and Nyarmeysky licensed areas ( Kara Sea waters);
- Prediction of hydrocarbon traps in Barents Sea shelf of the basis on 2D, 3D seismic exploration.
III Reports at International conferences (Scopus):
- Evaluation of petroleum potential in the Kara Sea based on 2D seismic data;
- Characteristics of geological structure and petroleum potential of Rusanovsky licensed area of the Kara Sea water area according to 3D seismic survey data;
- Description of the geological structure and hydrocarbon potential of the Ludlovsky license area of the Barents Sea according to seismic 3D;
- Indirect confirmation of various hypotheses of oil and gas generation based on 3D seismic survey data within the Barents-Kara Sea shelf and Western Siberia;
- Characterization of the geological structure and evaluation of petroleum potential of сlinoform section of the Kara Sea neocomplex shelf based on 3D seismic survey;
- “Tubes of explosion” in the water area of the Barents-Kara Sea and the north of Western Siberia is one of the positive criteria for prognosis of oil and gas bearing capacity;
- Characteristics of the geological structure and of oil and gas potential of above Cenomanian complex in the Barents Sea shelf according to 3D data.